Friday, February 18, 2011

Sports Pages

It was a rushed scrapping session, but I did manage to get a couple of layouts done of the boys and their soccer teams. The one of Kendall was one that I already had mostly done so it almost doesn't count but at least it's finally done. This was from his very first soccer season when he was about 5 years old. He was so tiny that his XS uniform came nearly to his ankles! It was so cute to watch him though. Of all of my kids, Kendall is the most crazy for soccer. This next one is from Taylor's soccer season during 2nd grade so he would have been 7. At that time he still spent most of his time studying bugs in the grass and running AWAY from the ball. Every year it was a battle to get through the season but when it came time to sign up again, he always wanted to. A few years later he found that he actually did come to enjoy playing. Just in time to be too old for the rec teams!
Looking at these pictures, I just can't believe how fast these years have gone!

1 comment:

  1. They both turned out super cute! I can't believe you little and cute they are...I just want to give them a hug. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete