Also, I'm cross-stitching a Christmas stocking for Lydia and I'm really hoping to get it done before Christmas, so any crafting time I have lately is going into that. But I don't want to give up scrapping altogether now that I've gotten back into it so hopefully one per week will still happen!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Fourth of July
This is an extremely simple one for Bentley's one-year album. I just glued red and blue paper squares onto white cardstock to make the grids and the rest were die-cut shapes I've had forever. As simple as it was, I love how it turned out!
I'm revising my scrapbook goal for the rest of the year...I think one per week may be as much as I can handle. I am still organizing literally hundreds of old photos I've just developed and there are no dates on them and it is a nightmare sorting them out. Moral: develop your photos right away!
Also, I'm cross-stitching a Christmas stocking for Lydia and I'm really hoping to get it done before Christmas, so any crafting time I have lately is going into that. But I don't want to give up scrapping altogether now that I've gotten back into it so hopefully one per week will still happen!
Also, I'm cross-stitching a Christmas stocking for Lydia and I'm really hoping to get it done before Christmas, so any crafting time I have lately is going into that. But I don't want to give up scrapping altogether now that I've gotten back into it so hopefully one per week will still happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That did turn our super cute! Sometimes those simple ones are the ones I end up liking the best. Plus they come together faster which is also a nice bonus.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hear you on developing pictures right away. I have the same problem and I have boxes and boxes of photos that won't fit in albums yet because I can only afford to buy so many plastic pages at a time. Yet I keep snapping pictures and developing them and having to sort them all and never having enough time to actually scrap them! But at least one a week is SOMETHING which I wasn't getting done before.
Good luck with the stocking. I'm sure it will be as cute as all the others.