Okay, yes I know my second son is now nearly 10 years old. In these pictures he was 10 months old. I am forever and probably will be forever behind. But at least I am doing more now than I was a couple of months ago.
Love it! Kendall was the cutest baby...that blonde hair and those cheeks!
Isn't it so fun to be scrapping again? Even though I fall short of how much I want to do/NEED to do and I will never "catch up" either, I feel so excited every time I slide a newly completed layout into their album.
We need to get Susannah scrapping. Maybe now that she has Rebecca! I wish Melissa would join in, too. You, too, Mom!
Love it! Kendall was the cutest baby...that blonde hair and those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so fun to be scrapping again? Even though I fall short of how much I want to do/NEED to do and I will never "catch up" either, I feel so excited every time I slide a newly completed layout into their album.
We need to get Susannah scrapping. Maybe now that she has Rebecca! I wish Melissa would join in, too. You, too, Mom!