"The Hunt Must Go On"
As a side note, I am so glad for writing things down! I remembered from looking at the photos that it had been a cold and rainy Easter, but that was about it. I dug out my journal (which I was good about writing in then) and there was the story about Isabel's insistence on hunting eggs outside, rain or shine! I am thankful for my journals and for the new forum of blogging to help me remember all these things.
I liked the layout I did for Isabel last week so much (it was so easy and I just like the way it looked) that I decided to do one for Cecie (same dance recital) and for Bentley. I wanted to do one for Lydia too but ran out of time even though these came together so quickly and easily.
"Dance"
I am planning to get just the one layout done this week, too, Amy. I am moving my scrap space into the playroom and giving the entire basement a cleaning and overhaul (I've just gotten too worried about my scrap stuff getting ruined in the non-finished space) so I will be mostly busy with that. I'll post pictures when I'm done!



How cute! I love how that came out and the changes you made to you. The extras you did were super cute too. I need to steal that layout idea for some of my stuff.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new space organization! I hope it comes together well.