Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scraplifting

This week I did two different projects using first a one-page layout and then the two page layout of the same pattern. This is the one page layout version. I chose it because I was thinking I even had some similar paper but when I went to put it all together, I didn't. I also only used one photo at the bottom instead of three and of course the fact that I do 8.5X11 paper as opposed to the 12X12 complicated things too: Here's my version. It didn't come out as cute as I'd hoped so I'm saving this idea to try again with something else.
And here is the two page layout as shown in the magazine. It's the same basic layout as the first one:

And here is my version. I'm happier with the way this one came out. I used brown paper instead of black and swapped trees for hearts to go with the different title, but otherwise it is quite similar, just adjusted for the smaller paper size.


1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVE both of them! Seriously, so cute! I really love how you fit the title and journaling into the one pager, and how you fit a ton of pictures onto the two-pager. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete