Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carefree Summer Days


Here is my version of the cover layout.  The longest part for me was choosing pictures and paper.  That always seems to be the most time-consuming part.  I had fun with this one and I love how it came out.  The pictures are some black-and-whites I took of Isabel at age one on the farm in Utahn.

It was the only layout I got to this week, but not because I was productive in moving my scrap space.  Things are just a jumbled mess at this point.  Hopefully I'll get it together a little better this week!

1 comment:

  1. That came out SO CUTE! I love the two page layout and the colors that you used. And it's very cute with the black and white photos too. I really need to get a new ink cartridge for our computer because I love the typed journaling.

    As far as this week goes, I haven't had any inspiration. I also haven't really looked through the magazines again though, so maybe we can just do our own thing this week. I have to finish up the pictures of Taylor on our Pinetop trip so I may focus on just getting that wrapped up. I also am planning to cover new binders for Taylor and Kendall if I can get to it this week. Their current ones are bursting at the seams and the more I scrap the fuller they get.

    ReplyDelete