Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Michigan layouts and renewed efforts






So, above are all the layouts assembled while in Michigan.  You'll notice some of them bear a marked resemblance to each other!  This is my go-to layout...simple, easy, and effective!  And a good way to get a lot of layouts done in one evening!

Since getting back, I haven't scrapped anymore.  However, I am slowly working my way through the piles of pictures and "stuff" littering my scrapbook area and getting it into photo sleeves in the appropriate albums.  We leave on vacation this week but when I return, I am going to commit myself to posting at least one layout (hopefully more) each Monday.

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute. And I love that simple layout. I'll definitely be using it often. I need to get my pictures on here and then get going on my organization. I am still finishing up my big spring cleaning projects which will culminate in my scrapbook closet where I hope I can get an organizer on wheels that will keep all my stuff together and portable while giving Taylor some actual room to hang his clothes.

    ReplyDelete