Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back into Scrapping!

I had so much fun this week!  I neglected a lot of housework but I had a great time getting back into scrapbooking!  I came out with a layout for each kid, each of them using a little quote and lots of letter stickers.

Here they are:

This is Isabel at 2 1/2 sitting by the azalea bush at our old house.  (I miss my azaleas!)



Here is Cecily at almost 3.  We were outside waiting for Isabel's school bus to get home.  Both girls had new dresses I'd gotten super cheap at Walmart and they were so cute.



This is Bentley a couple springs ago.  We had taken one of the first warm days to go for a nature walk and of course he managed to get dirty!  The "Boy" definition was just too perfect with these pictures.



And here is Lydia in her flower costume her first Halloween.  I took a TON of pictures of her in this costume because it was just sooooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love them all. I'm totally impressed that you got so many done too. I squeezed in as much as I could in a very short amount of time but I'm hoping to find some time soon. Although this coming week I'll be lucky if I find any time--it's pretty packed.

    ReplyDelete