Yeah, you'll notice no new pictures this week. I just didn't get myself scrapping! I am blaming it on our vacation to Utah (we leave tomorrow) and the excitement and preparation. Really, though, I was mostly just lazy. And there'll be no new post next week, either, since we'll be in Utah still.
I did do a few things "scrapbooky" though:
1. Did about half a layout for Bentley. Not ready to photograph and post, though.
2. Cleared off my memory card and developed the 880 photos that were on it, which span the last 3 months. (You can see that at the rate I take pictures, I will never ever ever be caught up on scrapbooks). This was helpful because now I have actual photos of Lydia if I ever get around to a layout for her.
3. I did do a lot of writing in Lydia's baby book.
Hopefully, I'll get back into right away once we get back from Utah and get our kids settled into school. I'll need to...I'm sure to return with hundreds more pictures from the trip!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh well. I'd have actually been amazed if you had gotten anything done with all the trip preparations. Hope you have fun!
ReplyDelete