Anyway, this is darling Lynnsey when she was about 8 months old. Kalen's parents were visiting to help us out during Kendall's heart surgery and they didn't take us seriously about our no sweets for babies rule and sat Lynnsey on the table right in front of a box of Oreo's. She got one taste and there was no turning back! (The caption around the bottom photo says: "all a girl really needs is love...but a little chocolate now and then sure doesn't hurt).
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Chocolate Heaven
I had big plans when I pulled out these pictures. It was going to be a super-cute layout and a super-quick one so I figured I'd get some done for Spencer that same night. Two hours later I was just thankful to finish up this one. I ended up making some mistakes that needed correcting and still I wasn't able to fully fix them, but I won't tell you what they were just in case you really can't tell.
Anyway, this is darling Lynnsey when she was about 8 months old. Kalen's parents were visiting to help us out during Kendall's heart surgery and they didn't take us seriously about our no sweets for babies rule and sat Lynnsey on the table right in front of a box of Oreo's. She got one taste and there was no turning back! (The caption around the bottom photo says: "all a girl really needs is love...but a little chocolate now and then sure doesn't hurt).
Anyway, this is darling Lynnsey when she was about 8 months old. Kalen's parents were visiting to help us out during Kendall's heart surgery and they didn't take us seriously about our no sweets for babies rule and sat Lynnsey on the table right in front of a box of Oreo's. She got one taste and there was no turning back! (The caption around the bottom photo says: "all a girl really needs is love...but a little chocolate now and then sure doesn't hurt).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a darling layout and I couldn't see any mistakes at all. I'll have to take a photo of some of my "kit projects" and have you post it for me. If I can ever get all these thank you notes written that I've been working on since the funerals, maybe I will have time to do another page or two for a scrapbook or make some more cards. Anyway, I really enjoy looking at the neat things you and Alison do with a few scraps of paper and a lot of artistic talent and imagination..awesome!
ReplyDelete