Other than that, I have been dating a ton of pictures and will hopefully get them organized into albums this week. I may take a scrapping break this week to organize the photos and all the other memorabilia stacked up and litttering my scrap room right now; so that I can start fresh and organized next week. I feel like once I am fully organized I'll be more productive and hopefully get back to my five layout goal (the one I have yet to meet)!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Love at First Sight
Other than that, I have been dating a ton of pictures and will hopefully get them organized into albums this week. I may take a scrapping break this week to organize the photos and all the other memorabilia stacked up and litttering my scrap room right now; so that I can start fresh and organized next week. I feel like once I am fully organized I'll be more productive and hopefully get back to my five layout goal (the one I have yet to meet)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cute! I don't think your pages all look the same. And once again, I'm impressed you got even one layout done this week. I've really dropped the ball and need to get back to work. I'm really, really going to try to get at least one done this week.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I was thinking about your problem with all your scrap supplies being in Taylor's closet. What about that closet in your dining room? I can't remember what is in there, but would it be possible to move some of your supplies to there?
ReplyDelete