Friday, September 18, 2009

Newsletter '08

Yeah, so I totally copped-out on my layouts for this week. The above layout made it into each of the older three kids' albums plus the family album (yes, I made four duplicate layouts). Obviously, I didn't put too much work into it! A copy of last year's newsletter and Christmas card, with some letter stickers and a ribbon. It was the easiest way I could think of to meet my goal this week! (And, I still didn't officially meet the goal, since I still have nothing done for Lydia). Ignore the terrible photo. I didn't notice the dark shadow until I'd uploaded it and I'm too lazy to do it over!

I actually do put a copy of our newsletter and Christmas card into everyone's album each year. I think it is a fun glimpse into our family's life for that year. And, lots of journaling already done! So, I'm glad I finally got last year's newsletters into albums.

1 comment:

  1. At least you got something done this week! I still haven't managed to find even a few minutes to do anything so far and I had really wanted to make up for last week too. I'm still trying but it may not happen this week either--things are just so crazy since school started!

    I love the idea of doing a newsletter page for the kids books! I'll have to start doing that with ours.

    ReplyDelete