Sunday, September 6, 2009
Happy Day in the Park
Okay, for once I am absolutely thrilled with the way a layout came out. Lots of times I can totally visualize what I want it to look like in my head, but what the finished product looks like is not even close. But this three page layout of Spencer just came together so well without even any preconceived idea of what I wanted it to look like. The pictures don't even do it justice. I know it sounds like I'm bragging and I don't mean to but I am just so excited that this turned out as well as it did.
The quote says: "We find delight in the beauty & happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body" by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE all the layouts! (Lynnsey's, too). Yay for you and that you are keeping scrapping.
ReplyDeleteWe just got back from Utah tonight and I have GOT to get myself going this week!
It is a wonderful layout. I know Spencer is happy that you got to make a page for him. I'm excited (if I ever get caught up on thank you notes, etc. etc.) to get started on a page. I'm anxious to use one of the papers I got the other day.
ReplyDelete