Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Not Scrapping


So I still haven't gotten back to scrapping, other than stuff like Cecily's birthday party invitation (which I apparently forgot to rotate when I uploaded it). I have still been organizing my pictures and memorabilia into albums which is taking FOREVER! Just when I was nearing the end of my stacks of pictures it took me so long to sort and date, I went and developed hundreds more (from our vacation, start of school, pumpkin patch, etc), so I'm right back to where I started.
The thing is, though, that I am ALWAYS going to be busy and I'm always going to have a very reasonable excuse for why I couldn't scrap that week. I just need to make it a priority and get it done!
Here's me recommitting to scrapping this week. I know, I said that a while ago...but this time I really mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment