Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two Weeks Worth

Last week I did get my layout done but I wasn't able to post it until now. These pictures from our family album are some that Kalen's sister did of us when we were out visiting one summer many years ago. So here is last weeks work: (With Kaya out of the picture I actually was able to do a 4 page layout instead of my standard two-pager)
And then I also took advantage of an hour that Kalen and the kids were watching an old Doctor Who episode to get another layout done this week. Pardon the really poor picture quality. My digital camera is dying a slow and painful death. These pictures are just a few of a whole stack of Taylor on a trip we took to Pinetop Arizona one summer to stay in the cabin of some friends of ours. (Remember that Melissa?) The next few layouts I do for Taylor will probably be of those pictures.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!

    I can't get over how much you look about 15 in your family photos.

    And, those pictures still seem, in my mind, fairly recent. How the heck is Taylor so old already?

    ReplyDelete