Saturday, January 30, 2010
Another Scraplift Challenge
I almost didn't get this done this week even though I was so excited to try it. I had a million other things I needed to be doing but I finally just locked myself away and got it done. I picked this layout because it looked simple and I actually had chosen to work on some of Lynnsey's Easter photos so it definitely worked for me. I just had to change the theme from wet to cold instead. Also, I had a couple of pictures left and so I made this into a 2 page layout instead.
I really like how it came out. My printer is out of ink though so I had to write in my journaling when I would have much rather typed it out. Other than that, I really think it came out pretty well. Lynnsey loved it, so I guess that's the main thing.
Oh, and if you are wondering why I've been doing so many of Lynnsey lately, it's because I've decided to focus on her this year since she is going to be getting baptized in a year and the kids like to have their scrapbooks on display, so I want to get as much of her stuff done as possible. I'll still be working on the other kids periodically too so they don't feel left out, but you'll be seeing a lot of Lynnsey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE it! I finished my layout last night, and it is of the exact same Easter in 2004! So funny!
ReplyDeleteI'll post tomorrow. I'm working on a few other layouts to post this week, too, so I want to finish up and post all at once.
Anything else in the same magazine strike your fancy for next weeek? I'm thinking maybe we could do the cover layout?
We must be on the same wavelength. When I finished my layout and closed the magazine I looked at the cover picture and thought that would be a fun one to do! Let's plan on that one. I'm hoping to find time to get some other photos scrapped as well, but this is going to be a totally crazy week and I'm thinking I may be lucky to just get the one scraplift done. Oh well. Every little bit helps.
ReplyDelete