Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Scraplifted, One Not






Some strange thing is going on with my computer uploading pictures, so I have to type this after uploading them all. Whatever. I need to play with it.

The first layout "Dance" is a total scraplift right down to the color of cardstock.

The next layout "cute as a Bug" is for Bentley and I just did it on my own.

I'm looking forward to scraplifting the same layout next week, Amy!

3 comments:

  1. Love them both! I actually think your scraplift came out cuter than the original one. I'm excited to do the same one next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your scraplifting. As Amy said, your pages are better than the original. I love looking at all the neat, wonderful pages you are creating--both of you really do have lots of artistic creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOM! You MUST start getting together with Amy and scraplift right along with us!

    ReplyDelete