I didn't scrap this week either, Amy. I did do more putting pictures into sleeves. I'm still trying to get my scrap space in order...it seems to be a never-ending process.
But, anyways, we discussed doing a scrapbook challenge. Want to pick a layout to lift from a scrap magazine, and we'll both post our version of it?
I'm not sure which magazines you have, but I most likely have the same one. So pick one, and let me know where to find it and we can post our version on Sunday!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lynnsey has been begging me for a scrapbook session, so I am really determined to get back on track. I'll go through some of my magazines and try to pick a fun layout then I'll let you know which one. (Do you still have your old back issues because mine are pretty old!)
ReplyDeleteof course! I never throw away a scrapbook magazine!
ReplyDeleteJust post which one here in the comments, and I will find it!
Creating Keepsakes February 2007 pg.65 (there are similar versions on pg's 54 and 66 too).
ReplyDeleteAnd here I thought I had all the scrapbook mags! Turns out I'm missing Feb and Mar of 2007. Figures.
ReplyDeleteWanna take a pic of the magazine layout and post it? Or, scraplift it for yourself and pick another for us to do together?
Sorry!
I can't post a picture of the layout until this weekend when I can get to Kalen's office so I'll see if I can just find another one tomorrow. (It is almost midnight right now). Maybe if we can't match up our magazines we'll just have to do like you said and scraplift whatever we want, post the magazine photo and then our own version as comparison. I'll still look for something for this time though.
ReplyDeleteKnow what? Let's just do our own thing for this week and try again to do the same one for next week! I'm going to Connecticut tonight and tomorrow so I need to get my layout done today before I go.
ReplyDeleteSorry again!
No problem. How about next week we do Creating Keepsakes August 07 pg. 146. I picked it rather hastily since I was trying to pick something fast and I had actually chosen some egg hunting photos of Lynnsey to do so this works great for me--I won't even have to change the theme except it wasn't raining for us that year. It looks like it will be REALLY easy.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Connecticut. Are you guys going up to help Dave and Tracie or is it just a fun trip?
I think they are all moved in so we are just going for fun and to see their new house. Just tonight and spend the day tomorrow...I have to be back Sat. night because I reach on Sunday, both primary and RS.
ReplyDeleteps. I have that issue so we'll plan it for next week. I'm excited!
ReplyDelete