Saturday, January 22, 2011

Challenge

Okay, Amy, it is time to get down to business here.  I need to start scrapping again and apparently I can't do it without some outside motivation!

So, this week, I challenge you (and me too obviously) to get the scrapbook area organized and ready to go so that next week we can start in on layouts. 

I will report back next weekend on my progress and possibly post a picture of my scrapbook area.  Do you accept the challenge?  Will you get your scrapbook supplies organized this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm already working on it! Kalen finally put together my new organizer so I'm getting things put into there and sorting through a bunch of stuff. I'm really wanting to get back into this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You are ahead of me...I'm still just a bunch of good intentions so far! Good thing I have a few days left...

    ReplyDelete