So how did you do this week, Amy? I did okay. I got my desk cleared off, at least. I still have tons of bags of paraphernalia (you'll see in the pictures) that need to be sorted into photo sleeves and albums. However, the desk is clear and I'm ready to scrap!
So on to the challenge for this week...Amy, I'll let you issue this week's challenge. Maybe we can alternate weeks coming up with it.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I am so envious that you have an actual space for scrapbooking. I'll be posting some pictures of the corner of the closet that is my official space. So inconvenient, but I did get it organized so it should make it easier to pull stuff out.
ReplyDeleteDid you want to do a scraplift challenge or a more general challenge (like a two page girly layout or something like that)?
A 2 page girly layout sounds perfect! Let's do it!
ReplyDeleteSounds great!
ReplyDelete