Friday, August 21, 2009

Week one

So, this was my first week to scrap for the new blog. I did not meet my goal, only getting three of my five layouts scrapped. Isabel is having a birthday party sleepover this weekend, too, so that has taken quite a bit of my time.

This layout, "Oswald Kids" is for my family album. I've had these pictures on my desk for almost a year so I figured I might as well quick put them on a layout!


This layout, "Fun in the Sun" is for Isabel. She was only one. I am WAY behind!

This layout, "Life's a Beach" is for Cecily's album. Can you tell I love scrapping beach pages? They are probably my favorite. She is 3 1/2 here.


I'm still hoping to get layouts for Bentley and Lydia scrapped this weekend. If I do I will post them.

2 comments:

  1. That is so weird. I read your post yesterday and left a comment but today it's showing zero comments. Anyway, good job getting three layouts done! I laughed when I saw the one you did for Isabel because I scrapped the exact same pictures for Kendall! What are the odds with the thousands and thousands of photos we have stored up that we would pick the same ones? Yours turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background..very cute and original for a blog about scrapbooking. I would love to join this blog, but how often do I scrapbook anything? I'm so uninspired I have to use the scrapbook or card kits, but they are really FUN and once I set myself to do it, it's a very rewarding feeling besides having a really neat photo page instead of just a bunch of photos in an album, so I'll commit to try once in a while. Amy will have to post the photos for me though as my computer seems to lose all the photos I download to it. I do love the idea of taking all these bits and pieces and making something so creative and visually appealing out of them. I enjoyed all of your pages and the one Amy did.

    ReplyDelete