These are his 20-week ultrasound photos, when we found out he was a boy. The journaling is taken from the pregnancy journal I kept, which made it easy! If you click the image it should enlarge so you can read it better, in spite of the camera glare.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Sweet Baby Boy
These are his 20-week ultrasound photos, when we found out he was a boy. The journaling is taken from the pregnancy journal I kept, which made it easy! If you click the image it should enlarge so you can read it better, in spite of the camera glare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! I can't believe you were able to even get that done with all that you had going on with returning from your trip and the first week of school and all. Good job. So far this week I haven't been able to get my layout done. Our first week of school was crazy plus back to work full-time babysitting plus taking on a before/after school sitting job plus preparing for the new callings plus working on some other more pressing but much less fun projects sort of got in the way of scrapbooking. I'm hoping if I can't squeeze it in today that I'll be able to do two layouts next week to make it up.
ReplyDelete