Sunday, October 4, 2009
Finally--I'm back
In spite of all my good intentions, I just could not seem to find the time to get my meager one layout a week done since school started. (Aren't I supposed to have MORE time when the kids are gone all day???) But finally, I found a spare hour and decided it was time to drag out the scrapbook stuff again. This layout is for Kaya's book and sadly it is the very first layout I've done for her, ever. I'll never ever catch up, I know. But at least it's something. These were taken when she was a week old. Oh, how I miss those days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talk about worth the wait, though... this layout is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it! I can't believe how fast Kaya has grown from newborn to toddler...makes me sad at how fast Lydia is growing up.
ReplyDeleteI spent last week trying to date/sort photos and get them plus memorabilia into the appropriate albums. Made lots of progress but not done yet. Still, I'm hoping to get at least one layout by Friday.